How to make trillions of dollars without actually doing anything in 14 easy steps (No Investment Necessary)
by Duly Consider Contributor, Chinko Vergudo, PhD
Economics Fellow of Life University
Chinko is a Japanese- Spanish-African American
who has committed his life's work to finding a way
to becoming the world's first Trillionaire.
- Get the
government to charter your privately owned bank that controls and prints all the money with nothing to back up its real value. Just get your friends to make up a number. US
- Get the government to spend more money than it has by borrowing money from your bank.
- Get the government to create and fund a debt collection agency that can take everything from someone or imprison them for failing to pay.
- Create the perception by Presidential appointment, that the head of this bank is a financial wizard or guru without whom we would plunge into depression.
- Charge the government just enough interest that it appears to be a good deal to the American people (because their personal loans are connected to your artificial government rate and unlimited) Hmm... 9 percent loans sound cheap.
- Kill any President who wants to decommission this bank.
- Get the government to outsource the manufacturing and customer service jobs to cheap foreign labor.
- Get the government to fail to enforce its borders and rights of citizenship and to replace the few remaining American domestic labor positions with illegal workers. (Let’s say 20-million or more if you can)
- Get the government to let you loan these workers as much money as they need to establish permanent roots in
. Hell, why not make it easier for them to borrow money than it is for Americans by guaranteeing their loans with government money and requiring all banks to give preference to them over the existing majority. America
- Get the government to allow the illegal workers to easily send all their money to their countries. Let’s say $100-Billion or more per year.
- Provide free social services to these workers, which are paid for by Americans.
- Move your entire bank’s money outside the
, so you don’t have to pay any taxes on your profits and then continue to lend the government money from those foreign banks creating interdependence with US Europeand Asia.
- Get the government to start long, expensive wars using false pretense, forcing them to borrow more from your bank. It will look like the government has a good excuse to be in debt.
- Finally, back to the government agency that enforces your private debt: Get them to loan Americans (their own money) just enough to pay for the spiraling national debt, therefore making it a permanent condition.
The current proof of this method is that it has been done since 1913 by the establishment of the Federal Reserve, a private corporation in Delaware owned by mostly foreign entities that are not publicly known (well, actually a little known secret) Shhh, just between you and me and a study of Standard & Poor's.
1. Rothschild Banks of
2. Lazard Brothers Banks of
4. Warburg Bank of
5. Lehman Brothers Bank of
6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of
7. Chase Manhattan Bank of
8. Goldman, Sachs Bank of
We as a nation owe more money by 4 times (probably closer to 5 times at this writing) than all the money that has ever been printed into existence.
In 1797, John Adams wrote to Thomas Jefferson, "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in
arise, not from defects of the Constitution or Confederation; not from any want of honor or virtue, as much as downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation." America
In simple terms, the United States Government borrows money from the Federal Reserve Bank with interest.
Here is how it works: The Government wants $1 billion. The Federal Reserve prints $1 billion - based upon no hard asset - and lends it to the Government at a high interest rate. The bank did not have the original money, it created it and made a bookkeeping entry - like you writing yourself a check without funds and cashing it. The Federal Reserve controls the flow of money, making it tight and creating unemployment or printing more than actually exists and creates inflation. It is, in essence, a paper corporation, which controls the entire economic well-being of the nation.
In 1963, President John Kennedy wanted an end to the Federal Reserve System, which had a strangle-hold on the
Representative Charles A. Lindberg, Sr., the father of the famous aviator, was a member of the Banking and Currency Committee. He opposed the Federal Reserve Act and gave a speech on
Back to1932, Representative Louis T. McFadden, chairman of the Housing Banking and Currency Committee, stated on
"Because of the unsound practice of relying on the private manufacturing of monetary credits by private groups, you are preparing to lay heavier taxes on the shrunken income of the people, without hope of balancing the Budget perhaps for years to come," was the testimony of Allen B. Brown, chairman of the New Economic Group. This testimony was in 1936 in support of a bill reversing the damage done by the establishment of the Fed.
"In order to meet the Budget deficits, this administration and the preceding one committed themselves to a program of borrowing, so that now the national debt has doubled with every prospect of further increase. More than half of this great sum of added debt represents merely book figure which the banks have lent the Government. To pay for their service of writing figures on their books and canceling the Government checks in their clearing system, the Government has engaged to tax the American people. They must pay back the billions of book figures with sweat and labor, with goods and services to which they are now denied access of purchasing power for their families, and they must pay enormous debt charges." Brown said that the bill before Congress would "put a stop to this process of privately manufacturing monetary credit for the use of business out of added government debt."
"The banks manufacture, without borrowing it, the monetary credit which they loan to the Government. For every dollar they themselves contribute to the loaning process, they manufacture 10 credit dollars, and call them their own, although they base the credit dollars on human sweat and labor and productive genus that is not their own."
The comments by Brown were a direct slap at the Federal Reserve System - that was only 23 years old, at the time.
"The crying fault of our prevailing money system is its impermanence. It fluctuates wildly in volume, because it is debt-money, loans, and subject alternately to the fears and the sanguine expectations and speculative propensities of its private owners who have become the debt-masters of all business." He added, "We need to be delivered of the curse of a money system that is not owned, as a cash-credit system, by the American people. We want no longer a system that can at any time be cancelled out of existence with the dumping of pledged securities and, simultaneously, with the depression and deflation of all the physical and intangible assets of the American people."
The bill would have ended immediately the private monetary credit inflation. The Federal Reserve can create money out of nothing, simply printing it, lending it and printing more. You could have guessed that this bill never became law in 1936 - the banking interest was too powerful.
Let’s face it. Banks provide no expertise, ideas or invention worthy of profit. They just handle the money and count it as they laugh, claiming it as their own. They don’t work harder than anyone else. They simply embezzle, steal, avoid taxes, and kill if necessary, by war and assassination.
I say, let’s simply declare bankruptcy now. Tell the private banks to eat the loss. Start printing our own money. Pay lower taxes. Stop the wars. Prevent the banks from charging any more interest than banks in
Meanwhile, I will get the government to re-establish steps 1-14 with MY bank and I will run the